Why give the opportunity class examination?
It puts your child on the right track to enter selective school.
A very high proportion of children in opportunity classes get good ranks in Selective Schools.
Access to best teachers
Children get access to the best teachers in the school who have the required knowledge and skills to engage them.
They work in a competitive environment which fosters discipline and hard work.
Children motivation levels remain high due to the competitive environment and good teacher support.
Children get high ATAR and end up in good universities in the field of their choice.
The Opportunity Class Placement Test for 2020 entry will be held on Wednesday 31 July 2019. The test will be held only on this day and only in official test centres, usually government high schools, in NSW. There is no catch-up test.
- Take a least 3-4 sharpened pencils, erasers, 2 pens into the exam.
- Reach the test centre 1 hour before the scheduled start.
- Do not study too much for a couple of days before the exam.
- Don’t spend too much time on a single question.
- Keep your cool and remember you don’t have to get 100%. No one will get 100%.